Attorney Marc R. Goldstein specializes in the area of personal injury. He represents Plaintiffs and those injured by the negligence of others in automobile and tricking accidents cases, slip and fall accidents, and premises liability. He has handled wrongful death cases and personal injury cases for the past 40 years.
In personal injury cases, there are absolutely no attorneys fees or costs charged to any client unless there has been a recovery on their behalf. These cases are taken solely on a contingency basis in accordance with the guidelines set for such fees by the Supreme Court of Florida.
Mr. Goldstein and his staff assists their client with matters related to their case including the following:
- Dealing directly with insurance companies and at-fault parties
- Property damage claims and rental vehicles
- Completing all necessary paperwork and forms that may be required for the payment of any medical care and treatment
- Investigating all available insurance coverages
- Securing all relevant medical records and billings
- Final negotiation of any medical bills or liens that may be outstanding at the conclusion of the client’s case
Mr. Goldstein prides himself on keeping his clients fully informed of all aspects of their case and throughout the litigation process. Clients are always encouraged to contact Mr. Goldstein should they have any questions regarding any aspect of their case.